dimanche 8 juillet 2012

Legendary DIG Masters - Vol. 5


01  Crazy Little Beat - Phantoms
02  My Delores - Phantoms
03  Well Done - Phantoms
04  My Sister Mildred - Phantoms
05  Why Did You Go Away - Henry Strogin & The Crowns
06  I Found An Angel - Tony Allen
07  I'm Dreaming - Tony Allen
08  I'm In Love - Teenettes
09  Way Down In My Heart - Abe Moore
10  Symbol Of Heaven - Little Julian Herrera
11  Here In My Arms - Little Julian Herrera
12  Lonely Lonely Nights - Little Julian Herrera
13  Congratulations - Jimmy Stephens
14  Star Of Love - Tony Allen
15  I'm Just A Lonely Fellow - Senders
16  Uh Oh Treat Me Right - Senders
17  Don't Cry - Videls
18  Oh! Baby - Videls
19  I'm Still Your Fool - Tony Allen
20  Eagle Eyed Willie - Senders
21  A Teardrop Falls - Click-Clacks
22  Baby I'm In The Mood For Love - Click-Clacks
23  Don't Ever Leave Me - Sugar Pie & Pee Wee
24  Ding Dong (Saw Wood Mountain) - Ding Dongs
25  The Drums In My Heart - Harold Lewis
26  My Mother's Eyes - Prentice Moreland

1 commentaire: