mercredi 29 août 2012
Harlem & Jax Records - Vol. 1
01 Candlelight - Concords
02 Why Oh Why - Bobby Hall & The Kings
03 Make Or Break Me - Empires
04 Do You Wanna Rock - Four Kings
05 Search My Heart - Ramblers
06 Sunday Kind Of Love - Bobby Hall & The Kings
07 You Can't Stay Here - Pearl Reeves & The Concords
08 Traveling All Alone - Dixieaires
09 Baby Be There - Bobby Hall & The Kings
10 Magic Mirror - Empires
11 Monticello - Concords
12 Fire In My Heart - Bobby Hall & The Kings
13 Raggedy And Hungry - Lightnin' Jr. & The Empires
14 You Never Knew - Four Kings
15 Corn Whiskey - Empires
16 It Takes A Lot Of Love - Bobby Sue & The Freeloaders
17 You Made Me Cry - Bobby Hall & The Kings
18 50-50 Love - Ramblers
19 My Baby, My Baby - Empires
20 I Love My Baby - Bobby Hall & The Kings
21 I'm Not Like I Used To Be - Dixieaires
22 I'm Not Ashamed - Pearl Reeves & The Concords
23 Somebody Changed The Lock - Lightnin' Jr. & The Empires
24 Love No One - Bobby Hall & The Kings
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dqerlci58bonoei
RépondreSupprimer