mercredi 29 août 2012

The Champion Records Story - Vol. 1 - Blues & Rhythm

01. Gene Allison – Somebody Somewhere 
02. Gene Allison – You’re My Baby 
03. Larry Birdsong – Oo Wee Honey
04. Larry Birdsong – Let’s Try It Again 
05. Earl Gaines – Three Times Seven 
06. Earl Gaines – Best Of Luck Baby 
07. Earl Gaines – Sittin’ Here Drinkin’
08. Christine Kittrell – I’m Just What You’re Looking For 
09. Christine Kittrell – I Thank Him 
10. Jimmy Beck – Blue Night 
11. Little Ike – Am I Losing You 
12. Johnny Bridgeforth – Blue Organ 
13. Al ”Murfreesboro” Garner – Real Good Man 
14. Ted Jarrett & The Daddy Dean Orchestra – Love Me A Long, Long Time 
15. Ted Jarrett & The Daddy Dean Orchestra – The Road 
16. Clenest Gant & Don Q – I Can’t Stand To See You Go 
17. Clenest Gant & Don Q – Love Me Always
18. Cliff Butler – Fool 
19. Herbert Hunter – I’m So Satisfied 
20. Rudy Green – Hurry Hurry


1 commentaire:

  1. http://www.crocko.com/16BF5A3C30D8450EA436F917D1ACDB13/VA_-_The_Champion_Records_Story._Vol._1._Blues_amp_Rhythm__282007_29__5BMP3_5D_CR_4073388.rar

    RépondreSupprimer