mercredi 29 août 2012

John Lee Hooker - The Vee-Jay Years


Box Front

Disc 1

01  Unfriendly Woman
02  Wheel And Deal
03  Mambo Chillun
04  Time Is Marching
05  I'm So Worried, Baby
06  Baby Lee
07  Dimples
08  Every Night
09  The Road Is So Rough
10  Trouble Blues
11  Stop Talking
12  Everybody Rockin'
13  I'm So Excited
14  I Can See You When You're Weak
15  Crawlin' Black Spider
16  Little Wheel
17  Little Fine Woman
18  Rosie Mae
19  You Can Lead Me, Baby

Disc 2

01  I Love You, Honey
02  You've Taken My Woman
03  Mama, You've Got A Daughter
04  Nightmare
05  House Rent Boogie
06  Trying To Find A Woman
07  Drive Me Away
08  I'm Goin' Home
09  Love Me All The Time
10  Lou Della
11  Bundle Up And Go
12  Wrong Doin' Woman
13  Maudie
14  Tennessee Blues
15  I'm In The Mood
16  Boogie Chillun
17  Hobo Blues
18  Crawlin' Kingsnake

Disc 3

01  I Wanna Walk
02  Canal Street Blues
03  I'll Know Tonight
04  I Can't Believe
05  Goin' To California
06  Whiskey And Wimmen
07  Run On
08  Solid Sender
09  Sunny Land
10  Dusty Road
11  I'm A Stranger
12  No Shoes
13  Five Long Years
14  I Like To See You Walk
15  Wednesday Evening
16  Take Me As I Am
17  My First Wife Left Me
18  You're Looking Good Tonight
19  You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
20  Dirty Ground Hog
21  She Loves My Best Friend
22  Sally Mae
23  Moanin' Blues

Disc 4

01  The Hobo
02  Maudie
03  Tupelo
04  Want Ad Blues
05  Will The Circle Be Unbroken -
06  I'm Goin' Upstairs
07  I Left My Baby
08  Hard Headed Woman
09  I'm Mad Again
10  Process
11  Thelma
12  What Do You Say -
13  Boom Boom
14  Blues Before Sunrise
15  I Lost A Good Girl
16  She's Mine
17  I Got A Letter This Morning
18  A New Leaf
19  Let's Make It
20  Drug Store Woman

Disc 5

01  Old Time Shimmy
02  Onions
03  You Know I Love You
04  Send Me Your Pillow
05  Big Soul
06  Frisco Blues
07  She Shot Me Down
08  Take A Look At Yourself
09  Good Rocking Mama
10  I Love Her
11  No One Told Me
12  Don't Look Back
13  One-Way Ticket
14  Half A Stranger
15  Bottle Up And Go
16  My Grinding Mill
17  I Want To Ramble
18  Sadie Mae
19  This Is Hip
20  Poor Me
21  I Want To Shout
22  Love Is A Burning Thing
23  I Want To Hug You
24  I'm Leaving, Baby
25  Birmingham Blues
26  Don't Look Back

Disc 6

01  I Can't Quit You Now Blues
02  Stop Baby, Don't Hold Me
03  Tupelo
04  Bus Station Blues
05  Freight Train To My Friend
06  Boom, Boom, Boom
07  Talk That Talk, Baby
08  Sometime, Baby, You Make Me Feel So Bad
09  You've Got To Walk Yourself
10  Let's Make It
11  The Mighty Fire
12  Big Legs, Tight Skirt
13  Flowers On The Hour
14  It Serves Me Right To Suffer
15  It Ain't No Big Thing, Baby
16  She Left Me One Wednesday
17  You Can Run
18  New Sally Mae
19  Your Baby Ain't Sweet Like Mine
20  She's Long, She's Tall
21  You're Mellow

1 commentaire:

  1. CD1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?irbm0buk3kzb8kz
    CD2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ei7r9t2ahjy2e25
    CD3
    http://www.mediafire.com/?qhk8877r6rrh73e
    CD4
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9n3b4vsgqlgk5yh
    CD5
    http://www.mediafire.com/?77hh8kt3dg64sp3
    CD6
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8sawp2gdsb80um3



    RépondreSupprimer