mercredi 29 août 2012
Jimmy McCracklin & Paul Gayten - Roots Of Rhythm & Blues
01 The Walk - Jimmy McCracklin
02 I'm To Blame - Jimmy McCracklin
03 Minnie Lee - Jimmy McCracklin
04 Take Care Of Yourself - Jimmy McCracklin
05 Suffer - Jimmy McCracklin
06 Get Tough - Jimmy McCracklin
07 Later On - Jimmy McCracklin
08 Everybody Rock - Jimmy McCracklin
09 Come On - Jimmy McCracklin
10 I Know - Jimmy McCracklin
11 Country Baby - Jimmy McCracklin
12 He Knows The Rules - Jimmy McCracklin
13 The Wobble - Jimmy McCracklin
14 I'm Through - Jimmy McCracklin
15 Hurt Me - Jimmy McCracklin
16 I'll Take The Blame - Jimmy McCracklin
17 One Track Love - Jimmy McCracklin
18 Trottin' - Jimmy McCracklin
19 Down Boy - Paul Gayten
20 Get It - Paul Gayten
21 Music Goes Round And Round - Paul Gayten
22 Windy - Paul Gayten
23 You Better Believe It - Paul Gayten
24 Mother Roux - Paul Gayten
25 Tickle Toe - Paul Gayten
26 Nervous Boogie - Paul Gayten
27 For You My Love - Paul Gayten
28 The Sweeper - Paul Gayten
29 Hot Cross Buns - Paul Gayten
30 The Hunch - Paul Gayten
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0kuc18ht5trtji7
RépondreSupprimer