mercredi 25 avril 2012

The Aladdin Records Story


Disc 1
1. Flying Home (Pt. 1-2) / Illinois Jacquet & His All Stars
2. Be-Baba-Leba / Helen Humes & The Bill Doggett Octet
3. Driftin' Blues / Johnny Moore's Three Blazers (v- Charles Brown)
4. When I'm in My Tea / Jo-Jo Adams with Maxwell Davis & His Band
5. I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You / Wynonie Harris
6. Mother Fuyer / Dirty Red
7. He May Be Your Man / Helen Humes & The Bill Doggett Octet
8. Milky White Way / The Trumpeteers
9. Guitar in My Hand / Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
10. Too Late / The Five Keys
11. Chicken Shack Boogie / Amos Milburn
12. Loch Lomond / The Rockets
13. Shotgun Blues / Lightnin' Hopkins
14. Around About Midnight / The Robins
15. The Glory of Love / The Five Keys
16. Safronia B / Calvin Boze
17. Trouble Blues / Charles Brown
18. I Got Loaded / Peppermint Harris with Maxwell Davis & His All-Stars
19. Sad Journey Blues / Floyd Dixon
20. Dad Gum Ya Hide, Boy / Louis Jordan
21. Hucklebuck With Jimmy / The Five Keys
22. Way Down Boogie / Harold Burrage with Jimmy Binkley & His Orchestra
23. Blue Turning Grey Over You / Billie Holiday
24. Feel So Good / Shirley & Lee
25. Telephone Blues / Floyd Dixon
26. Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) / Gene & Eunice

Disc 2
1. Let the Good Times Roll / Shirley & Lee
2. How Long / The Five Keys
3. I Need You, I Want You / Emmet Davis with Jack "The Bear" Parker
4. Don't Let Go (Hold Me, Hold Me, Hold Me) / The Cookies
5. Messy Bessy / Louis Jordan
6. This Is My Story / Gene & Eunice
7. Don't Leave Me Baby / Lowell Fulson
8. Call Operator 210 / Floyd Dixon
9. Ding, Dong, Ding / Bip & Bop
10. Remember / The Aladdins
11. Rockin' With the Clock / Shirley & Lee
12. Honest I Do / Cell Foster & The Audios
13. Rockin' at Cosimo's / Lee Allen
14. Be Cool My Heart / Fatso Theus & The Flairs
15. I'm So High / The Five Keys
16. I'm in the Mood For Love / King Pleasure
17. Ray Pearl / The Jivers
18. Dreamy Eyes / The Squires
19. Yak, Yak / Marvin & Johnny
20. The Glory of Love / The Velvetones
21. Darling It's Wonderful / The Lovers with The Ray Ellis Orchestra
22. Love Is Here to Stay / The Sharps
23. King Kong / Big "T" Tyler
24. Smack, Smack / Marvin & Johnny
25. Little Girl In The Cabin / Flip Sloan
26. Sugar Doll / Jesse Belvin
27. Little Bitty Pretty One / Thurston Harris

1 commentaire:

  1. http://www.4shared.com/file/uRssrBvO/Aladdin_Records_Story_-_CD_1.html?aff=7637829
    http://www.4shared.com/file/DShIIuP8/Aladdin_Records_Story_-_CD_2.html?aff=7637829

    RépondreSupprimer