jeudi 26 avril 2012

The Complete Goldwax Singles - Vol. 3 - 1967-1970


CD 1
1. I Don't Know What You've Got (But It's Got Me) - Percy Milem
2. She's About A Mover - Percy Milem
3. Stay Away From Brenda - The Terry's
4. I Don't Feel Guilty - The Terry's
5. Did She Ask About Me - Ivory Joe Hunter
6. From The First Time We Met - Ivory Joe Hunter
7. It's My Life - Timmy Thomas
8. Whole Lotta Shaking Going On - Timmy Thomas
9. I'm A Fool For You - James Carr
10. Gonna Send You Back To Georgia - James Carr
11. Ticket To Ride - Wee Willie Walker
12. There Goes My Used To Be - Wee Willie Walker
13. The Power Of A Woman - Spencer Wiggins
14. Lonely Man - Spencer Wiggins
15. He Called Me Baby - Jeanne Newman
16. When Will The Good Apples Fall - Jeanne Newman
17. A Man Needs A Woman - James Carr
18. Stronger Than Love - James Carr
19. O'Ketchee Me Doggie Creek - B.B. Jasper
20. Hard Luck Guy - B.B. Jasper
21. That's How Much I Love You - Spencer Wiggins
22. I'm A Poor Man's Son - Spencer Wiggins
23. Love Is A Tricky Thing - The Five C's
24. If You're Looking For A Man - The Five C's
25. You Name It, I've Had It - Willie Walker
26. You're Running Too Fast - Willie Walker
27. Life Turned Her That Way - James Carr
28. A Message To Young Lovers - James Carr

CD 2
1. Love Is A Beautiful Thing - Ben Atkins & The Nomads
2. Love Is A Beautiful Thing (Instrumental) - Ben Atkins & The Nomads
3. Once In A While (Is Better Than Never At All) - Spencer Wiggins
4. He's Too Old - Spencer Wiggins
5. Teach Me How To Let You Go - Kathy Davis
6. A Girl In Love - Kathy Davis
7. Love Me Tonight - Carmol Taylor
8. Sugar Creek Bottom - Carmol Taylor
9. Freedom Train - James Carr
10. That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me - James Carr
11. The Train Never Stops At Our Town - Carmol Taylor
12. Another Man's Shoes - Carmol Taylor
13. From Warm To Cool To Cold - Willie Walker
14. A Lucky Loser - Willie Walker
15. I Never Loved A Woman (The Way I Love You) - Spencer Wiggins
16. Soul City Usa - Spencer Wiggins
17. To Love Somebody - James Carr
18. These Ain't Raindrops - James Carr
19. Happiness - The Ovations
20. Rockin' Chair - The Ovations
21. Medicine Man - William Morgan & The C's
22. You've Gotta Be Different - William Morgan & The C's
23. You Had Your Choice - The Ovations
24. I'm Living Good [With Spoken Intro] - The Ovations
25. Row, Row Your Boat - James Carr
26. Everybody Needs Somebody - James Carr
27. I Slipped A Little - Percy Milem
28. I'm Crying Over You - Percy Milem











1 commentaire:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/393404958/Various_Artists_-_The_Complete_Goldwax_Singles_Vol._3_1967-1970_disk_1.zip

    http://rapidshare.com/files/393401594/Various_Artists_-_The_Complete_Goldwax_Singles_Vol._3_1967-1970_disk_2.zip

    RépondreSupprimer