jeudi 26 avril 2012

Chicago Soul Celler - Rare Soul Uncovered From m-pac! Records


  1. Got To Find A Way - Harold Burrage
  2. Let's Start Over - The Ringleaders
  3. If I Could Live My Life - Dorothy Price
  4. Let's Start A Thing Now - Willie Parker
  5. Seek and You'll Find - Dorothy Price
  6. Good To Me - Benny Turner
  7. Things Ain't What They Used To Be - Harold Burrage
  8. I Made A Mistake - Andrew Tibbs
  9. A Long Way Together - Harold Burrage
10. I've Got To Fight It - Willie Parker
11. Baby What Has Happened To Our Love - The Ringleaders
12. You Make Me So Happy - Harold Burrage
13. I Lost A Love - Dorothy Price
14. No Greater Thing (Than Love) - The Twilights
15. Master Key - Harold Burrage
16. Come Back Home - Benny Turner
17. Stone Hearted Woman - Andrew Tibbs
18. You Got Your Finger In My Eye - Willie Parker
19. My Love - The Twilights
20. Why Not Tonight - Dorothy Price
21. Damper Down - Bobby Davis
22. The Whip (Part 1) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
23. The Whip (Part 2) - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
24. I Stand Alone - Stacy Johnson
25. Don't Hurt The One You Love - Willie Parker
26. Love Me - Benny Turner
27. Give Me Back My Ring - Big Daddy Simpson
28. I'm In Love - Harold Burrage

1 commentaire: