CD1
01- Evans Shuffle
02- Juke
03- Juke – (alternate take)
04- Can’t Hold Out Much Longer
05- Can’t Hold Out Much Longer – (alternate take)
06- Blue Midnight – (alternate take)
07- Blue Midnight
08- Boogie
09- Mean Old World
10- Sad Hours
11- Fast Boogie
12- Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 1)* – (previously unreleased)
13- Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 2)* – (previously unreleased)
14- Fast Boogie (Alternate Take 3)
15- Don’t Need No Horse
16- Driftin’
17- Driftin’ (Alternate Take)* – (previously unreleased)
18- Don’t Have To Hunt No More
19- Crazy Legs
20- Tonight With a Fool
21- Off the Wall – (alternate take)
22- Off the Wall
23- Tell Me Mama
24- Quarter To Twelve
25- That’s It
CD2
01- Blues With a Feeling
02- Last Boogie
03- Too Late
04- Fast Boogie
05- Lights Out
06- Fast Large One
07- You’re So Fine
08- My Kind of Baby
09- Come Back Baby
10- Rocker
11- I Love You So (Oh Baby)
12- Oh Baby
13- I Got To Find My Baby – (alternate take)
14- I Got To Find My Baby
15- Big Leg Mama
16- My Babe (Mercy Babe)
17- Last Night [First Version]
18- You’d Better Watch Yourself
19- Blue Light
20- Instrumental
21- Last Night
22- Mellow Down Easy
23- My Babe
24- My Babe [Overdubbed Version]
CD3
01- Thunderbird
02- Roller Coaster
03- I Got To Go
04- Hate To See You Go [Extended Version]
05- Little Girl
06- Crazy For My Baby
07- Can’t Stop Loving You
08- One More Chance With You
09- Who
10- Boom, Boom Out Go the Lights
11- It Ain’t Right
12- Flying Saucer
13- It’s Too Late Brother
14- Teenage Beat
15- Take Me Back
16- Just a Feeling
17- Nobody But You
18- Temperature [Version 1]
19- Shake Dancer
20- Everybody Needs Somebody
21- Temperature [Alternate Take 1]
22- Temperature [Alternate Take 2]
23- Temperature [Take 30]
24- Temperature [Take 35-38]
25- Temperature [Version 2]
26- Ah’w Baby – (alternate take)
27- Ah’w Baby
CD4
01- I’vee Had My Fun – (alternate take)
02- I’ve Had My Fun [Alternate Take 2] – (previously unreleased)
03- I’ve Had My Fun
04- Tottle, The (The Toddle)
05- Confessin’ the Blues
06- Key To the Highway
07- Rock Bottom
08- Rock Bottom
09- Walkin’ On (Rock Bottom Alternate)
10- You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby) [Take 5] – (previously unreleased)
11- You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby) – (previously unreleased)
12- You Gonna Be Sorry (Someday Baby)
13- One of These Mornings
14- Baby
15- My Baby is Sweeter – (alternate take)
16- My Baby is Sweeter
17- Crazy Mixed Up World – (alternate take)
18- Crazy Mixed Up World
19- Worried Life – (alternate take)
20- Worried Life
21- Everthing’s Gonna Be Alright [Take 1]
22- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright [Alternate Take 1]
23- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright [Alternate Take 2]
24- Everything’s Gonna Be Alright
25- Mean Old Frisco – (alternate take)
26- Mean Old Frisco
CD5
01- Back Track
02- One of These Mornings
03- Blue and Lonesome – (alternate take)
04- Blue and Lonesome
05- Me and Piney Brown
06- Break It Up
07- Going Down Slow
08- You’re Sweet
09- I Don’t Play
10- As Long As I Have You
11- You Don’t Know
12- Just Your Fool
13- Up the Line
14- I’m a Business Man
15- Dead Presidents
16- Southern Feeling
17- Back In the Alley
18- I Feel So Bad [Take 1] – (previously unreleased)
19- I Feel So Bad [Take 2] – (previously unreleased)
20- Chicken Shack
21- Feel So Bad*
22- Make It Alright*
23- Juke
http://crocko.com/1913295894/
RépondreSupprimerhttp://crocko.com/1913296088/
http://crocko.com/1913296320/
http://crocko.com/1913296556/
http://crocko.com/1913299425/
http://www.mediafire.com/?qzmwtmzmkzm
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdztztmamne
http://www.mediafire.com/?ewniyz1nhgq
http://www.mediafire.com/?dnlhzm00eny
http://www.mediafire.com/?rmmvwggomdy