mercredi 25 avril 2012

Freddy King - The Very Best Of Freddy King


1. You Know That You Love Me 2:22
2. See See Baby 2:18
3. You've Got to Love Her with a Feeling 3:16
4. Have You Ever Loved a Woman 3:09
5. Hide Away 2:39
6. I Love That Woman 2:50
7. Lonesome Whistle Blues 2:50
8. If You Believe (In What You Do) 3:00
9. It's Too Bad (Things are Going So Tough) 3:07
10. I'm Tore Down 2:39
11. Onion Rings 3:02
12. Sen-Sa-Shun 2:52
13. Side Tracked 3:04
14. The Stumble 3:12
15. San-Ho-Say 2:52
16. Wash Out 2:35
17. Just Pickin' 2:31
18. Heads Up 2:30
19. Christmas Tears 2:49
20. Let Me Be (Stay Away from Me) 2:30
21. Takin' Care of Business 2:49
22. You Mean, Mean Woman (How Can Your Love be True) 2:45
23. I Hear Jingle Bells 2:39
24. In the Open 2:55
25. Out Front 2:36




1. Swooshy 2:15
2. High Rise 3:05
3. Texas Oil 2:27
4. She Put the Whammy on Me 4:56
5. I'm On My Way To Atlanta 3:41
6. Over Drive 2:51
7. Driving Sideways 2:50
8. Sittin' on the Boatdock 3:08
9. Come On 3:37
10. Do the President Twist 2:45
11. (Let Your Love) Watch Over Me 4:15
12. You Can't Hide 3:04
13. It's Easy Child 3:12
14. Your Love Keeps A-Working On Me 2:59
15. What About Love 2:28
16. Bossa Nova Blues 3:52
17. The Bossa Nova Watusi Twist 4:58
18. Walk Down that Aisle (Honey Chile) 2:17
19. Someday After A While (You'll be Sorry) 4:35
20. You Walked In 2:42
21. You're Barkin' Up The Wrong Tree 2:46
22. Is My Baby Mad With Me 2:27
23. (The Welfare) Turns Its Back On You 2:42
24. It Hurts To Be In Love 2:37
25. Look Ma I'm Crying 3:10

 1. (I'd Love To) Make Love To You 2:20
2. One Hundred Years 2:28
3. Now I've Got A Woman 3:06
4. Surf Monkey 2:25
5. If You Have It 2:28
6. Low Tide 6:15
7. Remington Ride 6:28
8. Monkey Donkey 2:40
9. Meet Me At The Station 2:47
10. Full Time Love 2:31
11. King-A-Ling 2:56
12. I Love You More Everyday 2:56
13. Teardrops on Your Letter 2:35
14. Some Other Day Some Other Time 2:45
15. She's the One 2:49
16. She's That Kind 3:11
17. Man Hole 2:18
18. Fish Fare 2:25
19. Funny Bone 2:34
20. Cloud Sailin' 2:21
21. The Sad Nite Owl 2:20
22. Nickel Plated 2:21
23. Freddy's Midnite Dream 2:23
24. Girl From Kookamunga 2:39
25. You've Got Me Licked 2:46
26. Double-Eyed Wammy 2:46
27. Use What You've Got 3:03



2 commentaires:

  1. https://rapidshare.com/#!download|672p10|2019905888|FK-TVBOFK-RS.rar|0|R~0668822E7482897181CC7DBECDE8C2C5|0|0

    RépondreSupprimer