jeudi 26 avril 2012

Windy City Soul - Rare Soul Uncovered From One-derful Records


  1. Do The 45 - The Sharpees
  2. I'm Satisfied - Otis Clay
  3. I Testify - Otis Clay
  4. New Girl - The Accents
  5. Where Will You Be Boy? - Beverly Shaffer
  6. Tired Of Being Lonely - The Sharpees
  7. That'S How It Is (When You'Re In Love) - Otis Clay
  8. Wait Til I Get To Know You - The Admirations
  9. Please Love Me - Betty Everett
10. I'Ll Be There - Betty Everett
11. Who You Gonna Love - The Accents
12. Even The Score - Beverly Shaffer
13. Show Place - Otis Clay
14. One Man'S Poison - Liz Lands
15. I'Ve Got A Secret - The Sharpees
16. The Power Of Love - Mary Silvers
17. A Flame In Your Heart - Otis Clay
18. I'Ve Got A Claim On You - Betty Everett
19. I Don'T Know What To Do - Otis Clay
20. You Better Think Again - The Accents
21. Who Is She - Lucky Laws
22. Don'T You Worry - Joe Mack
23. A Lasting Love - Otis Clay
24. Just To Please You - The Sharpees
25. Your Love Is Important To Me - Betty Everett
26. Don'T Shut Me Out - Liz Lands
27. Don'T Leave Me - The Admirations
28. Got To Find A Way - Otis Clay

1 commentaire: