mercredi 25 avril 2012
B.B. King - King Of The Blues - 1960
1. I'Ve Got A Right To Love My Baby
2. What Way To Go
3. Long Nights (The Feeling They Call The Blues)3.29
4. Feel Like A Million
5. I'Ll Survive
6. Good Man Gone Bad
7. If I Lost You
8. You'Re On The Top
9. Partin' Time
10. I'M King
11. Bonus Tracks : Things Are Not The Same
12. Bonus Tracks : Growing Old
13. Bonus Tracks : That'S How Much You Mean To Me
14. Bonus Tracks : Tell Me Baby
15. Bonus Tracks : Going Down Slow
16. Bonus Tracks : Whole Lot Of Lovin' Aka Whole Lotta' Love
17. Bonus Tracks : When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer Aka Million Years Blues
18. Bonus Tracks : I Can'T Lose Aka I Can'T Lose With The Stuff I Use
19. Bonus Tracks : 3 O'Clock Blues
20. Bonus Tracks : Worried Life
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)


http://depositfiles.com/files/rjwn44k39
RépondreSupprimer