mercredi 25 avril 2012

Dave Hamilton's Detroit Funk - Rare & Unreleased Twisted Funk 1967-1975


01 - Billy Garner – Brand New Girl Part 1
02 - OC Tolbert – The Grown Folks Thing
03 - James Carpenter – Party Time
04 - Dave Hamilton – Going To The Moon
05 - Dave Hamilton & The Voices – Because I Love You
06 - Johnny Walker – Funky Trip
07 - Billy Garner – You're Wasting My Time Part 1
08 - Billy Garner – You're Wasting My Time Part 2
09 - Bobby Dee – Sweet Thing Part 1
10 - Chico & Buddy – Can You Dig It?
11 - The Barrino Brothers – Just A Mistake
12 - The Future Kind – The Devil Is Gonna Get You
13 - Dave Hamilton – Pisces Pace
14 - OC Tolbert – Message To Mankind
15 - Dave Hamilton – Highland Sound
16 - Billy Garner – I Got Some Part 1
17 - Billy Garner – I Got Some Part 2
18 - The Webb People – Bump With Me
19 - Gip Roberts – Hunchin'
20 - Dave Hamilton – The Deacons

1 commentaire: