jeudi 26 avril 2012

Jimmy Reed - The Vee-Jay Years - 1953-1965

  
      1. Vol.1
1         High And Lonesome     2:49    
2         Jimmy's Boogie     2:46    
3         I Found My Baby     2:49    
4         Roll And Rhumba     2:47    
5         You Don't Have To Go     3:05    
6         Boogie In The Dark     2:35    
7         Shoot My Baby     2:05    
8         Rockin' With Reed     2:33    
9         You Upset My Mind     2:52    
10         I'm Gonna Ruin You     2:34    
11         Pretty Thing     2:45    
12         I Ain't Got You     2:20    
13         She Don't Want Me No More     2:37    
14         Come On Baby     2:38    
15         I Don't Go For That     2:48    
16         Baby, Don't Say That No More     2:35    
17         Ain't That Loving You Baby     2:15    
18         Can't Stand To See You Go     2:51    
19         When You Left Me     2:35    
20         I Love You Baby     2:45    
21         My First Plea     2:47    
22         You Got Me Dizzy     2:51    
23         Honey, Don't Let Me Go     2:42    
24         Untitled Instrumental     2:43    

      2. Vol.2
25         It's You Baby     2:29    
26         Honey, Where Arte You Going     3:14    
27         Do The Thing     2:46    
28         Little Rain     3:10    
29         Signals Of Love     2:32    
30         Sun Is Shining     2:52    
31         Baby, What's On Your Mind     3:09    
32         Honest I Do     2:43    
33         State Street Boogie     2:16    
34         Odds And Ends     2:28    
35         My Bitter Seed     2:15    
36         Ends And Odds     2:13    
37         My Baby (Down In Virginia)     2:36    
38         You're Something Else     2:34    
39         String To Your Heart     2:45    
40         Go On To School     2:47    
41         You Got Me Crying     2:36    
42         Moon Is Rising     2:26    
43         Down In Virginia     2:26    
44         I'm Gonna Get My Baby     2:40    
45         I Wanna Be Loved     2:17    
46         Caress My Baby     2:51    
47         I Know It's A Sin     2:24
  
      3. Vol.3
48         You'N That Sack     2:25    
49         Going To New York     2:20    
50         I Told You Baby     2:20    
51         Take Out Some Insurance     2:22    
52         I'm Nervous     2:40    
53         You Know I Love You     2:30    
54         Baby, What You Want Me To Do     2:25    
55         Goin' By The River (1)     2:08    
56         Goin' By The River (2)     2:08    
57         Where Can You Be     2:39    
58         Hush Hush     2:35    
59         I Was So Wrong     3:16    
60         Blue Blue Water     2:39    
61         Please Don't     2:38    
62         Found Love     2:21    
63         You Gonna Need My Help     2:35    
64         Hold Me Close     2:36    
65         Come Love     2:34    
66         Big Boss Man     2:49    
67         Meet Me     2:54    
68         I Got The Blues     2:48    
69         Sugar Sugar     2:41    
70         Got Me Chasing You     2:26    

      4. Vol.4
71         Down The Road     2:36    
72         Want To Be With You Baby     3:07    
73         Jimmy's Rock     2:04    
74         Tell The World I Do     4:04    
75         You're My Baby     2:09    
76         Ain't Gonna Cry No More     3:40    
77         Close Together     2:35    
78         You Know You're Looking Good     2:22    
79         Laughing At The Blues     2:01    
80         I'm A Love You     2:02    
81         Kind Of Lonesome     2:45    
82         Found Joy     3:33    
83         Tell Me You Love Me     2:44    
84         Bright Lights, Big City     2:42    
85         Baby, What's Wrong     3:13    
86         Aw Shucks, Hush Your Mouth     2:25    
87         I'm Mr. Luck     3:27    
88         Blue Carnegie     2:41    
89         Take It Slow     2:57    
90         Good Lover     2:27    
91         Down In Mississippi     3:52    
92         Too Much     2:21    

      5. Vol.5
93         I'll Change My Style     2:53    
94         Let's Get Together     2:54    
95         In The Morning     2:17    
96         You Can't Hide     4:24    
97         Back Home At Noon     3:35    
98         Lookin' For You Baby     4:25    
99         Kansas City Baby     4:07    
100         Oh John     2:55    
101         Shame, Shame, Shame     2:50    
102         Cold And Lonesome     3:34    
103         There'll Be A Day     2:48    
104         Ain't No Big Deal     2:29    
105         Mary, Mary     3:00    
106         Upside The Wall     2:54    
107         Baby's So Sweet     2:45    
108         I'm Gonna Help You     3:03    
109         Up Tight     2:27    
110         Mixed Up     2:25    
111         I'm Trying To Please You     3:33    
112         Five Long Years     3:20    
113         See See Rider     2:45    
114         Trouble In Mind     2:25
   
      6. Vol.6
115         The Comeback     3:07    
116         How Long Blues     2:58    
117         Roll 'Em Pete     2:46    
118         Cherry Red     2:49    
119         Wee Wee Baby     2:20    
120         St. Louis Blues     2:30    
121         Worried Life Blues     2:16    
122         Blues For 12 Strings     1:44    
123         New Chicago Blues     2:18    
124         Wear Something Green     2:46    
125         Help Yourself     3:03    
126         Heading For A Fall     3:07    
127         Going Fishing     3:00    
128         Left Handed Woman     2:26    
129         I Wanna Be Loved     2:25    
130         Fifteen Years     2:44    
131         New Leaf     2:43    
132         When Your Doing All Right     2:43    
133         I'm Going Upside Your Head     2:57    
134         Devil's Shoestring     2:43    
135         You've Got Me Waiting     2:39    
136         I'm The Man Down There     3:01    
137         When Girls Do     2:09    
138         Don't Think I'm Through     3:38    

1 commentaire:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/305300642/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/305300703/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/305300770/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/305300849/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_4.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/305300935/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_5.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/305321721/Jimmy_Reed_Disc_6.rar

    RépondreSupprimer