jeudi 26 avril 2012

James Carr - The Complete Goldwax Singles


  1         The Dark End Of The Street    
  2         These Ain't Teardrops   
  3         A Man Needs A Woman    
  4         Life Turned Her That Way    
  5         Freedom Train     
  6         Pouring Water On A Drowning Man    
  7         Everybody Needs Somebody     
  8         That's The Way Love Turned Out For Me     
  9         To Love Somebody    
10         You've Got My Mind Messed Up     
11         I'm A Fool For You    
12         A Losing Game   
13         Stronger Than Love   
14         Lovable Girl    
15         Forgetting You    
16         Love Attack    
17         She's Better Than You     
18         Coming Back To Me Baby        
19         That's What I Want To Know        
20         Talk, Talk    
21         I Can't Make It    
22         Only Fools Run Away       
23         You Don't Want Me   
24         Lover's Competition     
25         Row, Row Your Boat     
26         Gonna Send You Back To Georgia     
27         Let It Happen   
28         A Message To Young Lovers    

1 commentaire:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/7578483/JamesCarrTheCompleteGoldwaxSingles.rar

    password: CaesarTjalbo

    RépondreSupprimer