jeudi 26 avril 2012

Chicago Twine Time - Rare Soul Uncovered from MAR-V-LUS Records


  1. Twine Time - Alvin Cash
  2. With Out You - The Ultimations
  3. What Is Love? - Joséphine Taylor
  4. Joey - The Young Folks
  5. Shake A Tailfeather - The Five Du-Tones
  6. Please Forgive Me - The Du-Ettes
  7. The Barracuda - Alvin Cash
  8. Ain´t Gonna Cry No More - Joséphine Taylor
  9. You Told A Lie - Johnny Sayles
10. Every Beat Of My Heart - The Du-Ettes
11. Your Love Has Got Me Down - The Blenders
12. Tell Me Where I Stand - Johnny Sayles
13. Lonely Girl - The Young Folks
14. I Still Can´t Get You - Joseph Moore
15. Sad Feeling - Cicero Blake
16. Don´t Your Back On Me - Johnny Sayles
17. Love Is A Good Thing Goin´ - The Blenders
18. Ordinary Guy - Joséphine Taylor
19. You Did Me Wrong - Johnny Sayles
20. My World - The Five Du-Tones
21. The Girl I Love - Johnny Sayles
22. Please Change Your Mind - The Five Du-Tones
23. I´m Lost Without You - Joseph Moore
24. Behave Yourself - Miss Madelaine
25. Would I Do It Over - The Ultimations
26. Got You On My Mind - Johnny Sayles
27. I´m Gonna Love You - The Du-Ettes
28. Outside The Record Hop (Trying To Get In) - The Five Du-Tones

1 commentaire: