| 1. Mind Your Own Business |
| 2. Winter Time Blues |
| 3. Bad Luck Is Falling |
| 4. I'm Warning You Baby |
| 5. You're Old Enough To Understand |
| 6. I'm Evil |
| 7. If You Ever Need Me |
| 8. Lonely Stranger AKA Rocky Mountain Blues |
| 9. You Give Me The Blues |
| 10. You Know You're So Fine |
| 11. Don't Mistreat Me Baby |
| 12. You Move Me Baby |
| 13. The Strangest Feelin' |
| 14. Lonesome Cabin Blues |
| 15. Don't Start Me Talkin' (Alt Take) |
| 16. I Hate To See You Leave |
| 17. Sittin' And Thinkin' |
| 18. Darlin' You're The One |
| 19. Baby Please Come Back (Alt Take) |
| 20. I Been A Fool For You Darlin' |
| 21. Can't Life This Life No More |
| 22. I Can Hear My Baby Calling |
| 23. A Stranger In Town |
| 24. Bad Luck Blues |
jeudi 26 avril 2012
Lightnin' Slim - Winter Time Blues - 1954-1971
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca59f1c/n/lswtb.rar
RépondreSupprimerPassword: rukusjuice