| 1. Be Good Or Be Gone |
| 2. Let's Jump Tonight |
| 3. Can't You See |
| 4. It's To Late Baby |
| 5. I Rule My House |
| 6. My Baby's Own Mind |
| 7. Loud Mouth Lucy |
| 8. My Story |
| 9. Wrong Lake To Catch A Fish |
| 10. Don't Decieve Me (Please Don't Go) |
| 11. My Baby's Coming Home |
| 12. Going To The River |
| 13. I Feel So Bad |
| 14. You're Still My Baby |
| 15. What's Your Name |
| 16. Keep A Knockin' |
| 17. If I Had A Million |
| 18. My Heart's Been Broke Again |
| 19. I Don't Mind If I Do |
| 20. Blow Freddy Jackson |
| 21. If I Were You |
| 22. Lawdy Miss Mary |
| 23. Search My Heart |
| 24. One More Break |
| 25. Bless Her Heart |
| 26. Charged With Cheating |
mercredi 25 avril 2012
Chuck Willis - Let's Jump Tonight! - 1951-1956
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire