jeudi 26 avril 2012

Andre Williams - Movin' On With


A1    Andre Williams & His New Group –    Bacon Fat      
A2    Andre Williams (2) With Joe Weaver Orchestra, –    I Just Want A Little Lovin'      
A3    Andre Williams (2) With Ted Walker Orchestra –    The Greasy Chicken      
A4    Andre Williams (2) With Charli Morris Orchestra* –    Jail Bait      
A5    Andre Williams (2) With Five Dollars, –    (M M M Andre Williams Is) M-M-Movin'      
A6    Andre Williams (2) –    I'm Movin' On      
A7    Andre Williams (2) & Lancers, The –    Bassology      
B1    Andre Williams (2) & Lancers, The –    Jivin' Around      
B2    Andre Williams (2) & Lancers, The –    Black Bull      
B3    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Loose Juice      
B4    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Sweet Little Pussycat      
B5    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Rib Tips (Parts 1 & 2)      
B6    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Soul Party A Go-Go      
B7    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Soul Groove      
C1    Jomo* –    (Uhuru) African Twist      
C2    Rudibaker* –    Chicken Thighs      
C3    Andre Williams & His Orchestra –    Hard Hustling      
C4    Andre Williams (2) –    Humpin' Bumpin' And Thumpin'      
C5    Andre Williams (2) –    The Stroke      
C6    Andre Williams (2) –    You Got It, I Want It      
C7    Andre Williams (2) –    Cadillac Jack      
D1    Andre William & The Quality Controls –    I Heard It Through The Grapevine      
D2    Andre Williams (2) –    Do It      
D3    Andre Williams (2) –    Gridle Up (Vocal)      
D4    Andre Williams (2) –    It's Gonna Be Fine In '69      
D5    Andre Williams (2) –    Do The Popcorn      
D6    Andre Williams Velvet Hammer –    I Wanna Be Your Show      
D7    Andre Williams (2) –    Andre's Thang

1 commentaire:

  1. http://rapidshare.com/files/21774324/AndreWilliamsMovinOnWith1.zip
    http://rapidshare.com/files/21771680/AndreWilliamsMovinOnWith2.zip

    RépondreSupprimer