lundi 25 juin 2012

Joe Liggins & His Honeydrippers - Shuffle Boggie King


Volume 1
01 The Honeydripper (Part 1)
02 The Honeydripper (Part 2)
03 Left a Good Deal in Mobile
04 Got Your Love in My Heart
05 I've Got a Right To Cry
06 Doddle-Do-Da-Deet
07 Sugar Lump
08 Your Ain't Goin' To Heaven No How
09 Caravan
10 Miss Betty's Blues
11 I Know My Love Is True
12 Dripper's Boogie (Part 1)
13 Dripper's Boogie (Part 2)
14 Tanya 15 Breaking My Heart
16 Yvette
17 Some of These Days
18 The Blues
19 Walkin'
20 Blow Mr. Jackson
21 Down Home Blues
22 Ten Toes
23 Apple of My Eye
24 You'll Miss Me As Sure's You're Born
25 Sweet Georgia Brown


Volume 2
01 Spooks Holiday
02 The Darktown Strutters' Ball
03 Ruth
04 Loosiana
05 How Come
06 Key Jam
07 Three O'Clock Jump (Part 1)
08 Three O'Clock Jump (Part 2)
09 Gal With a Whole Lotta Loot
10 I Cover The Waterfront
11 What's The Reason
12 Ramblin' Blues
13 Rag Mop
14 Pink Champagne
15 Goin' Back To New Orleans
16 Rhythm In The Barnyard (Parts 1 & 2)
17 I've Got A Right To Cry
18 I Just Can't Help Myself
19 Frankie Lee
20 Little Joe's Boogie
21 One Sweet Letter
22 Whiskey, Gin and Wine
23 Louisiana Woman
24 Trying To Lose the Blues
25 Rain, Rain, Rain

1 commentaire:

  1. Vol. 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5iur113uee66n02
    Vol. 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y6a6tekrpsl54rf

    RépondreSupprimer