lundi 25 juin 2012
Yes Indeed!
01 Yes Indeed - Della Reese
02 Blue And Orange Birds And Silver Bells - Della Reese
03 There Will Never Be Another You - Della Reese
04 May's Haze (Take 1) - Betty Mays
05 Old Mill Stream - Betty Mays
06 Never To Cry Again - Bixie Crawford
07 Fallen - Bixie Crawford
08 I'm Still In Love With You - Bixie Crawford
09 Foolish - Jewel Belle
10 Lonely Monday - Jewel Belle
11 Until I Fell For You - Vanita Smythe
12 Please Wait For Me - Debbie Andrews
13 I Can't Forget - Terry Timmons
14 Somebody Will Understand - Terry Timmons
15 How Deep Is The Ocean - Helen Fox
16 Going Down To Big Mary's (Alt) - Helen Thompson
17 A Fool Was I - Helen Fox
18 Yes Indeed (Alternate) - Della Reese
19 When Your Lover Has Gone - Debbie Andrews
20 May's Haze (Take 2) - Betty Mays
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?seoxrjmp4clrihy
RépondreSupprimer