lundi 25 juin 2012
Louisiana Swamp Blues
1. I'm A King Bee - Slim Harpo
2. I Hope You Come Back Home - Buddy Guy
3. I'm Warning You Baby - Lightning Slim
4. Gonna Stick To You Baby - Lonesome Sundown
5. I'm A Lover Not A Fighter - Lazy Lester
6. Sugar Coated Love - Lazy Lester
7. Baby Baby - Katie Webster & Ashton Savoy
8. Naggin' - Jimmy Anderson
9. Alimonia Blues - Joe Johnson
10. Mumblin' Blues - Sylvester Buckley
11. Foggy Blues - Clarence Garlow
12. Early In The Morning - Boogie Jake
13. My Baby Walked Out - Silas Hogan
14. Baby Left Me This Morning - Whispering Smith
15. Hey Mattie - Mr. Calhoun
16. Early One Morning - Rambling Hi Harris
17. Wild Cherry - Leroy Washington
18. Hoodoo Party - Tabby Thomas
19. Midnight Dream - Henry Gray
20. Little Queen Bee - Slim Harpo
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlw73n5dcq1l3al
RépondreSupprimerPassword - rideyourpony