mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 05


Stompin' 5
20 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!

King Perry - Come Back Baby
Ray von Darnell - Don't Want You Maybellene
Rich McQueen - Who's That Under My Bed
Kine Morgan - Nobody's Fool
Sonny Boy Williams - Alice Mae Blues
Johnny Spain - I'm In Love
J.L. Smith - If It's Too Late
Eugene Jefferson - Don't Cry No More
Tye Tongue Hanley - You Got My Nose Wide Open
Big Boy Groves - I Gotta New Car
Rockin Bradley - Look Out
Earl Gilliam - Don't Make Me Late Baby
Dusty Brown - Well You Know
Kip Anderson - I Wanna Be The Only One
G.L. Crockett - It's A Man Down There
Hank Moore & Orch. - Sour Mash
Cry Baby Curtis - I Wanna
Mooah - All Shook Out
Bobby "Mr. Blues" Merrell - I Ain't Mad At You
Mojo Watson - You Know You Don't Want Me







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire