mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 22


Stompin' 22
25 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!

Billy Fair - I'll Be True To You
Brownie McGhee - All Night Party
Big Sheba - Soft Soapin' Woman
Tasso Zachary - Louisville Kentucky
Willie Hunter - I'm In Love With You Baby
Pro McClam - Boot Um'
Roosevelt Wardell - She Drinks Too Much Wine
Patti Jerome - No Mama No Papa
Willie Hunter - I'm In Love With You Baby
Big Sheba - Alphabet Blues
James B. Berry - Long Nose
Paul Bascomb - Don't Put My Business In The Street
Sammy Cotton - Back Bitin'
Sammy Cotton - I Ain't Gonna' Worry My Life Anymore
Dorothy Ellis - Drill Daddy Drill
Gil Bernal - Keep Those Wonderin' Eyes Off My Baby
Paul Bascomb - Pink Cadillac
Billy Fair - Boogie In The Morning
Sticks McGhee - You Gotta' Have Something On The Ball
Charles Rene - I've Got The Blues
Jimmy Butler - Trim Your Tree
Nelda Dupuy - Riding With The Blues
Rubberlegs Williams - Goin' Back To Washington Corner of 7th & T
Bob Mitchell - Standing On The Corner
Sherman Brooks & Blue Tones - Cool Daddy Blues


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire