mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 34


Stompin' 34
23 More Jumpin' R&B Pounders!

Buster Smith & His Heatwaves-'Til Broad Daylight
Buster Smith & His Heatwaves - That's Your Lovin' Baby
Blind Billy Tate - Love Is A Crazy Thing
Redd Foxx - Real Pretty Mama
Frank Motley & His Motley Crew - Honkin' At Midnight
Redd Foxx - Crazy House
Honey Brown - Ain't No Need
Peppy Prince - Ain't Nothing Shaking
Vicki Evans - Don't Talk That Talk To Me
Jack McVea - Trying To Tell Ya
Jimmy Witherspoon - Move Me Baby
Johnny Davis - I'm A Wine Drinker
Terri Lee - My, My, My
Hen Gates & Orchestra - Flash
Dorothea Fleming - I'm Glad You're Leaving Me
Cousin Joe - Lookin' For My Baby
Terri Lee - I'm No Good To You
Griffin Bros - I Wanna Go Back
Jesse Allen - Let's Party
Edna McGriff - Ooh, Little Daddy
Davey Jones - The Love I Missed
Ruben Siggers & His Fabulous Kool Kats - Please Pretty Baby
Chuck Merrill - Strong, Strong Man


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire