Stompin' 3
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!
Gabriel & His Trumpet - Don't Stay Out All Night [Royal American 33]
Little Lawrence & the Suspenders - Don't Mess Around [Franco 105]
Benny Sharp - St. Louis Sunset Twist [Mel-O 101]
Wiley Terry - Shake It Baby [USA 804]
Billy Wright - Wind It Up [Chris 102]
Polka Dot Slim - A Thing You Gotta Face [Instant 3269]
Jimmy Vick & the Victors - Take A Trip [Cherry 7888]
B.B. Brown - I Weep [Dit Dot 0001]
Gabriel & His Band of Angels - I'm Gabriel [Norman 506]
Big Jay Bush & the House Rockers - Funky Horns [Vangee 305]
Billy Wright - If I Didn't Love You
Lonnie Brooks - Mr Hot Shot [Midas 9002]
Prince Royals - Farewell Annabell [Kari 601]
Prince Royals - Anna Mae [Kari 601]
Rolls Royce & the Wheels - Topless [Constellation 133]
Eugene Jefferson - A Pretty Girl Dressed In Brown [Open 1617]
Lavern Baker (w. Cissy Houston & Dee Dee Warwick) - You'd Better Find Yourself Another Fool [Atlantic 2234]
Alan & the Flames - Wattcha Gonna Do [Starmount 7972]
Prince Charles - Come On Home [Tear Drop 3003]
Lil' Ray & the Premiers - Shake Shout And Soul [Impact 26]
Lil' Ray & the Premiers - Soul And Stomp [Impact 26]
Carol Fran - I'm Gonna Try [Port 3000/Josie 1+16]

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire