Stompin' 33
Sixties R'n'B/Blues/Soul Crossovers!
Alton Joseph - Where's The Place
Amos Milburn - Run Wild
Thomas " Little Junior" Cannaday - Sloppy Twist
Big Al Downing - Georgia Slop
Eddie Alexander - I'm In Love
Bobby Tucker - Juking & Jiving Woman
Piney Brown - Sugar In My Tea
Bob Rayford - I'm Gonna Pay You Back Baby
Chris & Stella Towns - Nearer & Dearer
Walt Jessup - That's All Right
Little Sonny - The Mix Up
Prince Phillip - Another Fool Like Me
Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Working
Larry Ellis - I Love You Pretty Baby
Byther Smith - Money Tree
Richard Berry & the Soul Searchers - Go,Go Girl
France Burr & K J Trio - I Say No,No More
The Nu-Trons - Tension
Harmonica Fats & Moonshine Willie - Funky Drop
Walter Rhodes - It's Not What You Do
Big Maybelle - 96 Tears
The Clervers - Please Remind

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire