Stompin' 15
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!
Elsie Wheat - Tippin
Junior Tamplin - Baby Is A Boxer
Sarah "Fatwoman" Dean - I Got Your Boogie
Doctor Gaddy - Evil Man Blues
Jimmie Nelson - Great Big Hunk Of Man
Al Jackson - Let's Drink Some Whiskey
Dr.Jo Jo Adams - Did'nt I Tell You
Piney Brown - How About Rockin' With Me
Danny Taylor - You Look Bad
Gene Parrish - Screamin' In My Sleep
Eddie Curtis - Shake Pretty Baby Shake
Jimmy Preston - My Baby Done Left Me
Jimmy Preston - Rock With It Baby
Kansas CIty Jimmy - Cheatin' Woman
Ed Barron - Cracklin' Bread
Rudy Green - It's You I Love
Harptones - Insulting Blues Boogie
Ford Nelson Quintet - Little Annie
Fats Witherspoon - Hook,Line And Sinker
Earl Williams - Regal Boogie
Moohah - Candy
Mae Parrish - Function On Broadway

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire