mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 23



Stompin' 23
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!

Joe Boots - Well Alright
Prince Love & The Royal Knights - Don't Want No War
Elroy Peace & The Bow Ribbons - Quick Like
Slim Cole - They Call Me Slim Cole
Evelyn Freeman - Didn't It Rain
Jimmy Raye - Hey Let's Dance
Silvertones - Midnight Thunder
Ben Hughes - Sack
Johnny 'Blues' Sparrow - The Last Laugh Will Be On You
Harvey & Doc - Oh Baby
Fabulous Silvertones - Dimples
Sherman Williams - I Lost My Baby
Slim Saunders - Let's Have Some Fun
Tommy LaMonte - Yeah Yeah Yeah
Joe Boots - Rock 'n' Roll Jungle Girl
Big Red McHouston - I'm Tired
George Young - Buggin' Baby
Citations 7 - Justine
Sonny's Nu Kat Orchestra - She Is Mine
Shirley Ann Lee - How Can I Lose
George Young - Shakin' Shelly
Slim Saunders - Get Away


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire