mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 16


Stompin' 16
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!

Clara Streat - Holey Boogie
Crown Prince Waterford - Love Awile
Crown Prince Waterford - Eating Watermellon
Honey Brown - Lonesome & Mistreated
Bob Williams - Talk To Me
Pliver Jones - What I Say
Sammy Cotton - We're Gonna Ball This Morning
Piney Brown - Talkin About You
Eddie Mack - Key Hole Blues
Willie Johnson - Love Me Till Dawn
Bumps Myers - I'm Clappin & Shoutin'
Bumps Myers - I'm Telling You Baby
Les Harris - 96 Lbs.
Cliff Holland - Don't Ever Trust A Woman
Rufus Thomas - Crazy About You Baby
Rufus Thomas - No More Doggin' Around
Bill Hayes - Highway 75
Al Jackson - It Ain't Gonna Be Like That
Jimmy Preston - Oh Babe
H-Bomb Ferguson - I Love My baby
Roosevelt Sykes - Sputnik Baby
Iona Wade - Why Don't You Tell Me So

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire