Stompin' 14
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!
Joe Conwright & His Lucky 7 - She Won't Be True
Jack "The Bear" Parker - I Want You I Need You
Jack "The Bear" Parker - Cheap Old Wine & Whiskey
Vernon Dilworth & His Top Cats - Shorty
Red McAllister - Eggs & Grits
Matthew Childs & His Chillun - Rosa Lee
Ed Barron - Hey Miss Bertha
Ed Barron - Barrons Boogie
Madman Taylor - Dig Daddy Slack
Chester Guyden - Miss Fannie Brown
T.J. Fowler & Band - Tell Me What's The Matter Now
Charley Brantley - Movin' On Now
Jimmy Crawford - Til' My Baby Comes Back
Jimmy Crawford - That Ain't Right
Walter "Sandman" Howard - Cuttin' Out
Jimmy Preston & Burnetta Evans - Stop That Baby
H-Bomb Ferguson - Rock H - Bomb Rock
Earl Williams - Let's Make Love Tonight
Cherri Lynn - You're Monet Ain't Long Enough
Groovy Five - Lost Baby
Bobby Nunn & Hot Five - I Got A Country Girl
Elroy Peace - Onion Breath Baby

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire