Stompin' 9
22 Crazed Rhythm 'n' Blues Pounders!
Roy Brown - Rockin' All The Time
Harold Burrage - She Knocks Me Out
Mary Coleman - I'll Make Him Mine
Cousin Leroy - I'm Lonesome
Mabel Franklin - Lucille, Leave My Man Alone [Ivory 132]
Mabel Franklin - Unhappy Woman [Ivory 132]
Guitar Frank - Wild Track
Betty James - I'm A Little Mixed Up
Bobo Jenkins - Nothing But Love
Georgia Lane - Get It!
Louis & Frosty - Train Time
Joe McCoy - Dizzy Little Girl
Joe McCoy - Hey, Hey Loretta
Willie Mitchell Orch. - Lizzie Lou
Willie Mitchell Orch. - Wasting My Time
Screaming Joe Neal - Don't Quit Me Baby
Screaming Joe Neal - She's My Baby
The Night Riders - Pretty Plaid Skirt
Bird Rollins - Just Let Me Be
Jamie Van Loan - What's Your Name, Little Girl?
Van Walker - The Crawl
Young Jessie - Make Me Feel A Little Good

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire