mercredi 6 juin 2012

Stompin' 26


Stompin' 26
22 Rockin' Blues Classics!

Big Walter Price - Six Weeks Of Misery
Clear Waters (Eddy Harrington) - Hillbilly Blues
Allen Bunn - Too Much Competition
Eddie Hope & The Mannish Boys - A Fool No More
Po' Joe Williams - Goin' Back
Junior Wells - Lawdy Lawdy
Elmon Mickle - Short And Fat
Elmon Mickle - Independent Walk
Mojo Watson - I'm The Only One
Square Walton - Bad Hangover
John KaSandrea & The Midnight Riders - My Conscience Is Bothering Me
James Williamson - The Woman I Love
Alexander 'Papa' Lightfoot - P.L. Blues
Blue Charlie (Morris) - I'm Gonna Kill That Hen
Morris Pejoe - Tired Of Cryin' Over You
Little Milton (Campbell) - Boogie Woogie Woogie Baby
Little Sonny (Aaron Willis) - Love Shock
Robert Gill - I Only Had A Little
Binghampton Blues Boys - Cross Cut Saw
Binghampton Blues Boys - Slim's Twist
Bobo Jenkins (John Pickens Jenkins) - You Will Never Understand
Bobo Jenkins (John Pickens Jenkins) - Tell Me Where You Stayed Last Night



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire