mardi 24 avril 2012

Albert King - More Big Blues


01- Let's Have a Natural Ball King
02- What Can I Do to Change Your Mind King
03- I Get Evil Whittaker
04- This Morning Axton, Caple, Moman, Newman ...
05- I Walked All Night Long King
06- Don't Throw Your Love on Me So Strong King
07- Travelin' to California King
08- I've Made Nights by Myself King
09- Ooh-Ee Baby King
10- Dyna Flow King
11- Why Are You So Mean to Me Lyons
12- Just Plain Blues King
13- The Time Has Come Lyons
14- Need You by My Side Lyons
15- Blues at Sunrise King
16- I'll Do Anything You Say King
17- Got to Be Some Changes Made King
18- Old Blue Ribbon King
19- I've Made Nights by Myself King
20- Why Are You So Mean to Me Lyons
21- The Time Has Come Lyons
22- Blues at Sunrise King

1 commentaire: