mardi 24 avril 2012

THE BEST OF MELRON RECORDS - The Early Philly Sound


1. All Because Of Us - Essau
2. Milk That Cow - Essau
3. What Did I Do To You - Essau
4. Don't I - Essau
5. Den Of Love - Emerson Brown & The Del Rios
6. Talk Sweet To Me - Emerson Brown & The Del Rios
7. Only Fools Fall In Love - Emerson Brown & The Del Rios
8. Why Should I - Emerson Brown & The Del Rios
9. Big Butters Pt. 1 & 2 - Bobby Eli & The Del-Rios
10. Too Young - The Sweethearts
11. Come On Shugah - The Sweethearts
12. Hot Biscuits - The Phaesants
13. Out Of The Mist - The Phaesants
14. One Kiss - The Phaesants
15. I've Tried Pt. 1 & 2 - The Phaesants
16. May I Have The Next Dance - Colly Williams & Group
17. We'll Make It Someday - Colly Williams & The Allures
18. Bells Should Be Ringing - Howard Churchill & The Radars
19. Rockin' Granma - Howard Churchill & The Radars
20. Going Into Orbit - Howard Churchill & The Radars
21. King Love - The Allures
22. Earthquake - Lori Ann & Group
23. Darling Say No - Lori Ann & Group
24. I Want Another Chance - Fred Martin
25. Coming Home To You - The Philadelphians

1 commentaire: