lundi 23 avril 2012
Bobby Bland - The Duke Recordings - Vol. 1
Disc 1
1. I.O.U. Blues
2. Lovin' Blues
3. No Blow No Show
4. Wise Man's Blues
5. Army Blues
6. It's My Life Baby
7. Lost Lovers Blues
8. Honey Bee
9. Time Out
10. You or None (alternate take)
11. A Million Miles from Nowhere
12. You or None
13. I Woke Up Screaming
14. I Can't Put You Down Baby
15. You've Got Bad Intentions
16. I Don't Believe
17. I Learned My Lesson
18. Don't Want No Woman
19. I Smell Trouble
20. Sometime Tomorrow
21. Farther Up the Road
22. Teach Me (How to Love You)
Disc 2
1. Bobby's Blues
2. Loan Me a Helping Hand
3. You Got Me (Where You Want Me)
4. Last Night
5. Little Boy Blue
6. I Lost Sight of the World (LP version)
7. You Did Me Wrong
8. I Lost Sight of the World (single version)
9. I'm Not Ashamed
10. Wishing Well
11. Is It Real?
12. That's Why
13. Hold Me Tenderly
14. Someday
15. I'll Take Care of You
16. Cry, Cry, Cry
17. Lead Me On
18. I've Been Wrong So Long
19. I Pity the Fool
20. Close to You
21. Two Steps from the Blues
22. Don't Cry No More
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3gc566/n/The_Duke_Recordings_Volume_1_FLAC_.zip
RépondreSupprimerPassword: record-fiend.blogspot.com