mardi 24 avril 2012

Earl Gaines - Lovin' Blues - The Starday-King Years - 1967-1973


01 My Woman
02 The Things I Used To Do
03 Three Wishes For A Fool
04 Fruit From Another Man's Tree
05 From Warm To Cool To Cold
06 It's Love Baby (24 Hours A Day)
07 My Pillow Stays Wet
08 The Door Is Still Open
09 The Meaning Of A Sad Song (Medley)
10 Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go)
11 Everyday I Have The Blues
12 Have Faith (In Me)
13 Tell Me Tonight
14 You Belong To Me
15 Good Good Lovin'
16 Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go (Thrill On The Hill)
17 What In The World (Can I Call My Own)
18 Don't Deceive Me (Please Don't Go) (Overdubbed Version)
19 I'm The One You Need
20 House Full Of Rooms
21 Sixty Minute Man
22 Little Boy Blue
23 Finger Lickin' (Instrumental)

1 commentaire: