mercredi 25 avril 2012

Guitar Slim - Sufferin' Mind


01- The Things That I Used To Do
02- Well I Done Got Over It
03- Story Of My Life
04- Letter To My Girlfriend (aka Prison Blues)
05- Trouble Don’t Last
06- Later For You Baby
07- Bad Luck Blues
08- Twenty-Five Lies
09- Sufferin’ Mind
10- Stand By Me
11- Guitar Slim
12- Our Only Child
13- Reap What You Sow (aka Bad Woman Blues)
14- I Want To Love-A You (Take 1)
15- Sufferin’ Mind (Take 1)
16- I Want To Love-A You (Take 11)
17- Think It Over
18- Quicksand
19- You’re Gonna Miss Me
20- I Got Sumpin’ For You
21- Something To Remember You By
22- You Give Me Nothing But The Blues
23- Going Down Slow
24- Certainly All (Take 2)
25- Something To Remember You By (Take 1)
26- Certainly All (Take 1)

1 commentaire: