mardi 24 avril 2012
Junior Wells - Calling All Blues - 1957-1963
01- Two Headed Woman
02- Lovey Dovey Lovey One
03- I Could Cry 1957 Version
04- Cha Cha Cha in Blues
05- Little by Little
06- Come On In This House
07- You Don't Care
08- Prison Bars All Around Me
09- Calling All Blues
10- Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule
11- Messin' With The Kid
12- You Sure Look Good To Me
13- So Tired
14- Universal Rock
15- I Could Cry 1961 Version
16- I'm A Stranger
17- The Things I Do For You
18- Love Me
19- It Hurts Me Too (When Things Go Wrong)
20- I Need Me A Car
21- I'll Get You Too
22- One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)
23- She's A Sweet One
24- When The Cat's Gone The Mice Play
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://crocko.com/1912760816/
RépondreSupprimer