mardi 24 avril 2012
Lou Beatty’s DETROIT SOUL
1. I'm Gonna Love You - Edward Hamilton
2. How - The Masqueraders
3. A Wet Pillow - Lou Beatty
4. My Darling Baby - Edward Hamilton
5. All The Love I Got - Don Hart & James Shorter
6. This Love Is Here To Stay - Nelson Sanders
7. I Got The Power - The Masqueraders
8. I'll Keep Holding On - Don Hart
9. Modern Day Woman - James Shorter 10. I Am Nothing - Al Williams
11. This Won't Change - Lester Tipton
12. Thank You Mother - Edward Hamilton
13. Take It From Me - Clifford Binns
14. I'm Lonely - Nelson Sanders
15. I Am Nothing [Inst.] - The LPTs 16. Ready For The Heartbreak - James Shorter
17. You've Got To Help Me - Clifford Binns
18. Try Them - Al Williams
19. It's In My Mind - Don Hart & James Shorter
20. A Family - Lou Beatty
21. Mojo Man - Nelson Sanders
22. I'm Gonna Make It - The Masqueraders
23. She Does It - Al Williams 24. I Can Make It - Don Hart
25. Call Me - Edward Hamilton
26. Long Cool Summer - The LPTs
27. Tired Of Being Your Fool - Nelson Sanders
28. Brand New Love - Al Williams
29. Baby Don't You Weep - Edward Hamilton & The Arabians
30. Be Happy For Me - The Masqueraders
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gp40nky5h450847
RépondreSupprimer