lundi 23 avril 2012

Wynonie Harris - The Chronological 1944-1952


1944-1945
01  Hurry, Hurry
02  Who Threw The Whiskey In The Well
03  Around The Clock Blues (Part 1)
04  Around The Clock Blues (Part 2)
05  Cock-A-Doodle-Doo
06  Yonder Goes My Baby
07  Wynonie's Blues
08  Here Comes The Blues
09  Straighten Him Out
10  Young Man's Blues
11  Baby Look At You
12  She's Gone With The Wind
13  Somebody Changed The Lock On My Door
14  That's The Stuff You Gotta Watch
15  I Gotta Lyin' Woman
16  Rebecca's Blues
17  Everybody's Boogie
18  Time To Change Your Town
19  Playful Baby
20  Take Me Out Of The Rain
21  Papa Tree Top
22  Young And Wild

1945-1947
01  Good Morning Corinne
02  Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop (Part 1)
03  Hey! Ba-Ba-Re-Bop (Part 2)
04  In The Evenin' Blues
05  Dig This Boogie
06  Lightnin' Struck The Poor House
07  My Baby's Barrel House
08  Drinkin' By Myself
09  Mr  Blues Jumped The Rabbit
10  Rugged Road
11  Come Back, Baby
12  Whiskey And Jelly-Roll Blues
13  You Got To Get Yourself A Job, Girl
14  Hard Ridin' Mama
15  Big City Blues
16  Ghost Of A Chance
17  Battle Of The Blues (Part 1)
18  Battle Of The Blues (Part 2)
19  Goin' Home
20  Blues

1947-1949
01  Love Is Like Rain
02  Rose Get Your Clothes
03  Wynonie's Boogie
04  Your Money Don't Mean A Thing
05  Good Morning Mr  Blues
06  Blow Your Brains Out
07  Blowin' To California
08  Crazy Love
09  From Bad To Good Blues
10  Bite Again, Bite Again
11  Good Rockin' Tonight
12  Lollipop Mama
13  I Believe I'll Fall In Love
14  Grandma Plays The Numbers
15  She Just Won't Sell No More
16  I Want My Fanny Brown
17  I Feel That Old Age Coming On
18  Drinkin' Wine, Spo-Dee-O-Dee
19  All She Wants To Do Is Rock
20  I Can't Take It No More
21  Sittin' On It All The Time
22  I Like My Baby's Pudding
23  Triflin' Woman
24  Baby, Shame On You

1950-1952
01  Rock Mr  Blues
02  Stormy Night Blues
03  Good Morning Judge
04  Be Mine My Love
05  Mr  Blues Is Coming To Town
06  I Want To Love You Baby
07  Put It Back
08  Oh Babe
09  Teardrops From My Eyes
10  A Love Untrue
11  Triflin' Woman
12  Man, Have I Got Troubles
13  Confessin' The Blues
14  Tremblin'
15  Just Like Two Drops Of Water
16  I'll Never Give Up
17  Bloodshot Eyes
18  Here Comes The Night
19  Lovin' Machine
20  My Playful Baby's Gone
21  Luscious Woman
22  All Night Long
23  Keep On Churnin'
24  Married Women, Stay Married
25  Rot-Gut

1 commentaire:

  1. 1944-1945
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cvoody237lmf59y
    1945-1947
    http://www.mediafire.com/?y49dm3n8xhfds2k
    1947-1949
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wbju1kybdubbycy
    1950-1952
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ytrcq1v2kqaq6c2

    RépondreSupprimer