jeudi 31 mai 2012

Johnny Otis - Rock ‘n Roll Hit Parade


01 I Cried A Million Tears - Mel Williams
02 Sh Boom - Jayos
03 Earth Angel - Jayos
04 Gee - Jayos
05 Sincerely - Jayos
06 The Midnight Creeper (Part 1) - Johnny Otis Orchestra
07 At My Front Door - Jayos
08 Long Tall Sally - Johnny Otis Orchestra
09 Only You - Jayos
10 One Mint Julep - Jayos
11 Hey Hey Hey - Johnny Otis Orchestra
12 Please Don't Leave Me - Johnny Otis Orchestra
13 Shake A Hand - Jeannie Barnes
14 Sexy Ways - Jayos
15 Ko Ko Mo, I Love You So - Arthur Lee Maye & Mel Williams
16 Fever - Arthur Lee Maye
17 It's Love Baby - Harold Lewis
18 I Almost Los - Prince Moreland
19 The Midnight Creeper (Part 2) - Johnny Otis Orchestra
20 Good Lovin' - Jayos
21 Teardrops From My Eyes - Jeannie Barnes
22 I Need You So - Prince Moreland
23 Honey Love - Jayos
24 All Through The Night - Mel Williams

1 commentaire: