02- Bobby's Rock
03- The Sky Is Crying
04- Held My Baby Last Night
05- Dust My Broom
06- Baby Please Set a Date
07- Rollin' & Tumblin'
08- I'm Worried
09- Done Somebody Wrong
10- Fine Little Mama
11- I Can't Stop Lovin' You
12- Early One Morning
13- I Need You Baby
14- Strange Angels
15- She Done Moved (Instrumental)
16- Something Inside Me
17- You Don't Have to Go
18- Stranger Blues
19- Stranger Blues (Alternative Version)
20- My Bleeding Heart
21- Standing at the Crossroads
22- One Way Out
01- Got to Move
02- Person to Person
03- So Unkind
04- My Kind of Woman
05- Woke Up Screamin' & Cryin'
06- Do It If You Wanna
07- Shake Your Moneymaker
08- Look on Yonder Wall
09- Poor Little Angel Child
10- Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 1 - Incomplete)
11- Mean Mistreatin' Mama (Take 2 - Alternate)
12- Mean Mistreatin' Mama
13- Sunnyland Train
14- You Know You're Wrong (Take 1 - Incomplete)
15- You Know You're Wrong (Take 2 - Alternate)
16- You Know You're Wrong (Take 3 - Master)
17- Going Back Home Again
18- Look Up on the Wall
19- Find My Kind of Woman (Take 1)
20- Find My Kind Of Woman (Take 3)
21- Dust My Broom (Alternate Take)
22- My Baby's Gone
01- Hand in Hand (Take 1)
02- Hand in Hand (Take 3)
03- Hand in Hand (Take 4)
04- I've Got a Right to Love My Baby
05- Everyday I Have the Blues
06- Dust My Broom (Alternate Take)
07- It Hurts Me Too
08- Talk to Me Baby
09- Can't Stop Loving My Baby
10- She's Got to Go
11- Pickin' the Blues
12- Twelve Year Old Boy
13- Up Jumped Elmore (False Start)
14- Up Jumped Elmore
15- Up Jumped Elmore (Black Snake Slide)
16- I Believe
17- I Gotta Go Now
18- Make My Dreams Come True (Alternate Take)
19- Back in Mississippi (Studio Conversation)



http://7f13cc6e.linkbucks.com/
RépondreSupprimerhttp://7fae558c.linkbucks.com/
http://12c7302b.linkbucks.com/