mardi 24 avril 2012

J.B. Lenoir - His JOB Recordings - 1951-1953


J.B. Lenoir- Guitar, Main Performer, Vocals
J.T. Brown- Sax Tenor
Johnny Shines- Vocals, Guitar
Sunnyland Slim- Vocals, Piano
Alfred Wallace- Drums

01. Let's Roll [Take 2]      2:39    
02. People Are Meddling (In Our Affairs)     2:57   
03. I Have Married     2:28   
04. I'll Die Tryin'     3:13   
05. Mountain     2:49   
06. How Much More?     2:57   
07. Let's Roll [Take 1]     2:51   
08. Mojo Boogie [Take 1]     2:54   
09. Slow Down Woman [Take 1]     3:24   
10. I Want My Baby [Take 1]     2:26   
11. How Can I Leave     3:05   
12. Play a Little While     2:51   
13. Louise     3:04   
14. Mojo Boogie [Take 4]     2:55   
15. Slow Down Woman [Take 2]     2:48   
16. I Want My Baby [Take 4]     2:47   
17. When I Was Young     2:41   
18. Bassology     2:54   
19. Worried About My Baby     2:44   
20. Livin' in the White House     2:31   
21. Please Don't     2:03

1 commentaire: