| 1. She Can Rock - Little Ike |
| 2. Every Night In The Week - Larry Birdsong |
| 3. Let's Rock And Roll - Little Shy Guy' Douglas |
| 4. Now Do You Hear - Earl Gaines |
| 5. I Understand - Gene Allison |
| 6. Somebody, Somewhere - Larry Birdsong |
| 7. Let Your Will Be Done - The Fairfield Four |
| 8. Pipe Dreams - Jimmy Beck & His Orchestra |
| 9. Now That We're Together - Gene Allison |
| 10. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kittrell |
| 11. Young And Fancy Free - Larry Birdsong |
| 12. Jump-Jump-Hi Ho - Clenest Gant |
| 13. Do You Love Me - Larry Birdsong |
| 14. You Gonna Be Sorry - Gene Allison |
| 15. Best Of Luck Baby - Earl Gaines |
| 16. Since You Left Me Behind - Larry Birdsong |
| 17. Oh Baby - Rudy Green |
| 18. I Want To Be A Part Of You - The Chellows |
| 19. For You My Love - Lucille & The Strangers |
| 20. I Know Johnny Loves Me - Lucille & The Strangers |
| 21. Small Town Girl - Jimmy Tig & The Rounders |
| 22. They Wanna Fight - Chuck Harrod & The Anteaters |
| 23. Twistin' USA - Johnny Keaton |
| 24. Let's Twist (Slow And Easy) - Ted Jarrett |
| 25. Doctor Feel-Good - Herbert Hunter |
| 26. I'm Going Home - Leevert Allison |
| 27. Yesterday's Mistake - Roscoe Shelton |
| 28. Thank God Things Are As Well As They Are - The Consolers |
jeudi 17 mai 2012
Across The Tracks - Nashville R&B and Rock 'n Roll
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://freakshare.com/files/v2p76ulj/Ace-CD-493---Across-The-Tracks-Nashville-R-B.rar.html
RépondreSupprimer