jeudi 17 mai 2012

Modern Vocal Groups - Vol. 04


01. Cadets - Church Bells May Ring (2:20)
02. Little Clydie & Teens - Oh Me (2:06)
03. Shirley Gunter & The Flairs - I Just Got Rid Of A Heartache (2:59)
04. Trojans - I Wanna Make Love To You (1:58)
05. Cliques - The Girl In My Dreams (3:00)
06. Sounds - Cold Chills (2:34)
07. Paul Anka & Group - I Confess (2:08)
08. Jacks - This Empty Heart (2:51)
09. Poka-Dots - A Ting A Ling (2:20)
10. Honey Boy - Never Lose Faith In Me (2:42)
11. Little Clydie & Teens - A Casual Look (2:15)
12. Trojans - As Long As I Have You (2:59)
13. Shirley Gunter & The Flairs - I Want You (2:43)
14. Buddy Milton & The Twilighters - Please Understand (2:21)
15. Cadets - Stranded In The Jungle (3:05)
16. Honey Boy - Vippity Vop (2:53)
17. Poka-Dots - Stairway To Love (3:01)
18. Richard Berry With The Dreamers - Wait For Me (3:02)
19. Buddy Milton & The Twilighters - Say Another Word (3:11)
20. B.B. King - Sneakin' Around (3:02)
21. Marvin & Johnny - Let Me Know (2:15)
22. Paul Anka & Group - Blau-Wile-Deveest-Fontaine (2:00)
23. Sounds - So Unnecessary (2:42)
24. Jacks - I'm Confessin' (2:50)
25. Jesse Belvin - Good Night My Love (3:06)

1 commentaire:

  1. http://freakshare.com/files/1jtine9l/Ace-CD-764---Modern-Vocal-Groups-Vol.-04.rar.html

    RépondreSupprimer