| 1. I'm Gonna Quit You Pretty Baby |
| 2. Trouble At Home Blues |
| 3. You're Too Late Baby |
| 4. Airport Blues |
| 5. Go On Pretty Baby |
| 6. Here They Are Again |
| 7. Lonesome La La |
| 8. Roamin' Woman Blues |
| 9. I'm Goin' In The Valley |
| 10. Everybody Needs Somebody |
| 11. Just Give Me A Chance |
| 12. Dark Clouds Rollin' |
| 13. Early One Morning |
| 14. I'm In Love With You Baby |
| 15. More Trouble At Home |
| 16. Sittin' Here Wondering |
| 17. So Glad |
| 18. Every Saturday Night |
| 19. Baby Please Come Back To Me |
| 20. If I Ever Needed You Baby |
| 21. Out And Down Blues |
| 22. So Long Blues |
| 23. Lonesome La La (Alternate Version) |
| 24. I'm In Love With You Baby (Alternate Version) |
| 25. Sittin' Here Wondering (Alternate Version) |
| 26. I'm Goin' In The Valley (Alternate Version) |
mardi 1 mai 2012
Silas Hogan - The Best of the Excello Masters
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca7cf39/n/sh.rar
RépondreSupprimerPassword: rukusjuice