vendredi 18 mai 2012

Leiber & Stoller Present The Spark Records Story


01 Riot In Cell Block #9 - The Robins
02 Love Me - Wily & Ruth
03 One Bad Stud - Honey Bears
04 Solomon's Blues - Gil Bernal King
05 I Gotta New Car - Big Boy Groves
06 Bring It On Back - Mister Ruffin
07 I'm Tired Of Beggin' - Sly Fox
08 Loop De Loop Mambo - The Robins
09 Farewell - Wily & Ruth
10 Easville - Gil Bernal
11 Doo Say - Sly Fox
12 I Shaw Not Fail - Honey Bears
13 Whadaya Want - The Robins
14 A Touch Of Heaven (Just Around The Corner) - Mister Ruffin
15 Midnight Special - Big Boy Groves
16 My Four Women - Sly Fox
17 Just Say The Word - Frankie Marshall
18 Soft Winds - Leiber & Stoller
19 I Must Be Dreamin' - The Robins
20 No One Else Will Ever Know - Frankie Marshall
21 Alley Music - Sly Fox
22 Wobble Lou - Ray Agee
23 Strike A Match - Garland The Great
24 The Hatchet Man - The Robins
25 Another Fool (Sings The Blues) - Ray Agee
26 Tree Stump Jump - Garland The Great
27 It's Hot - Gene & Billy
28 In The Still Of The Night - Ernie Andrews
29 Zerlene - Gene & Billy
30 Smokey Joe's Cafe - The Robins

1 commentaire:

  1. http://www.4shared.com/rar/Zfd8BwYE/Leiber_and_Stoller_Present_The.html

    RépondreSupprimer