01 Bam A Lam
02 Good For Nothin' Man
03 Best Friend
04 He's A Mean Man
05 I'm A Woman
06 I've Got It Bad
07 Two Faced Daddy
08 Don't Say You Love Me
09 I'm Not Crying Anymore
10 What Have You Got
11 Lovin' Jim
12 If That's The Way You Feel
13 Everybody Knew But Me
14 If You Can't Hold Your Man With Your Kiss
15 Found Me A Sugar Daddy - Nic Nacs
16 Gonna Have a Merry Xmas - Nic Nacs
17 It's Raining A Long Way From Home
18 Won't Somebody Please Tell Me What To Do
19 Rocking Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu - Roy Milton & Mickey Champion
20 I'm Tellin' You Baby - Nic Nacs
21 You're Gonna Suffer Baby
22 R M Blues - Roy Milton & Mickey Champion
23 There Ain't Nothing Better - Jimmy Witherspoon & His Gal Friday
24 Bam A Lam (version 2)
02 Good For Nothin' Man
03 Best Friend
04 He's A Mean Man
05 I'm A Woman
06 I've Got It Bad
07 Two Faced Daddy
08 Don't Say You Love Me
09 I'm Not Crying Anymore
10 What Have You Got
11 Lovin' Jim
12 If That's The Way You Feel
13 Everybody Knew But Me
14 If You Can't Hold Your Man With Your Kiss
15 Found Me A Sugar Daddy - Nic Nacs
16 Gonna Have a Merry Xmas - Nic Nacs
17 It's Raining A Long Way From Home
18 Won't Somebody Please Tell Me What To Do
19 Rocking Pneumonia & The Boogie Woogie Flu - Roy Milton & Mickey Champion
20 I'm Tellin' You Baby - Nic Nacs
21 You're Gonna Suffer Baby
22 R M Blues - Roy Milton & Mickey Champion
23 There Ain't Nothing Better - Jimmy Witherspoon & His Gal Friday
24 Bam A Lam (version 2)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fk30cuj2mg4gdwv
RépondreSupprimer