vendredi 18 mai 2012
GET HOT - Sleazy Rhythm & Blues - Vol. 2
01 Big Fat Mama - King Perry
02 I'm In Love - Johnny Spain
03 Feelin' Good - Little Junior's Blue Flames
04 I Warned You Baby - Frankie Lee Sims
05 Chicken Stuff - Hop Wilson
06 Walk The Chalk Line - Buddy Johnson
07 Hidden Charms - Charles Clark
08 How Long She Been Gone - Marvin & Johnny
09 Crazy Mixed Up World - Little Walter
10 Lookin' For My Baby - Doc Starkes
11 It's Hot - Gene & Billy
12 Crap Shootin' Sinner - Cile Turner
13 I Got Eyes - Young John Watson
14 The Honeydripper - Joe Liggins
15 Everything Gonna Be Alright - Dean & Gene
16 Drinkin' Wine Spo-De-O-Dee - Little Belle Johnson
17 Madison Time - Ray Bryant Combo
18 Honey Hush - Big Joe Turner
19 That's Alright Mama - Arthur Crudup
20 Down Home Special - Bo Diddley
21 Minnie The Moocher - Cab Calloway
22 Shake, Rattle, And Roll - Big Joe Turner
23 Watch My Signals - Bull Moose Jackson
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c1fy47fc6op5990
RépondreSupprimer